Right this moment we’re excited to unveil a brand new feel and look for Wanderlust TV. Thanks for letting us know what you wished: to get nearer to the lecturers and practices that propel your private evolution. The fruits of our labor have yielded a personalized Dwelling web page (constructed to your degree and up to date weekly), a Information middle providing platform updates and trainer knowledge, and new search instruments to search out your observe degree and most well-liked fashion extra readily. We’ve made it simple to type wholesome habits and go deep into private transformation.
What’s new? Glad you requested.
1. YOUR LEVEL = YOUR LENS
2. FILTER & FOCUS
When you already know precisely what sort of session you’re craving, head to our utterly rebuilt Library web page, which is optimized for content material discovery. Every thing on Wanderlust TV is now simply filterable by exercise sort, degree, fashion or class size, and you may choose a number of filters directly to get much more exact.
We’ve additionally created two new classes: Collections and Programs. What’s the distinction? Nice query.
- COLLECTIONS are groupings of comparable lessons. If you already know your jam and wish to keep on with it, you’ll discover them in a group, like our signature ‘Kula Move’ lessons from Alex Dawson.
- COURSES are thematic lessons which can be designed to be taken in sequence, like our many Challenges or Rosie Acosta’s ‘Journey by the Chakras’. For those who’re craving one thing that challenges you to go someplace you haven’t earlier than, exploring our programs is the way in which to go.
You’ll discover numerous new options that make it simpler than ever to search out what you’re on the lookout for.
- The size of the category now seems subsequent to the title of each class, making it simpler to click on into the lessons you’ve time for.
- Browse our Guides to simply see all of the lessons by a selected trainer or information.
- Collections and Programs now point out the variety of lessons within the assortment or course.
- The degree indicator is coloured: when viewing any web page that isn’t already filtered to your degree (like our Library web page), your eye will naturally gravitate to that shade as soon as you already know you what gear you wish to hit.