This flapjack actually hits the spot while you’re craving one thing savoury, however gentle. An incredible on-the-go snack that tastes remarkably like a pizza slice. Be happy to mess around with the components right here, you possibly can substitute the courgettes for carrots and feta for goat’s cheese if you happen to favor.
What you’ll have to make 12 flapjacks:
– 1 tablespoon coconut oil
– 1 small pink onion, finely chopped
– 1 pink bell pepper, diced
– 2 courgettes, grated
– three tablespoons Kalamata olives
– 2 eggs, flippantly whisked
– 50 ml of olive oil
– 250g GF rolled oats or millet flakes
– 1.5 tsp dried oregano
– 1 tsp sea salt
– 0.5 tsp black pepper
– 150 crumbled feta
- Preheat oven to 180C levels.
- Line a 36x20cm sq. baking tin with baking paper
- Place coconut oil in a frying pan over medium warmth, add the onion and pink pepper and saute till gentle.
- Add the courgettes and olives and cook dinner for a number of extra minutes.
- Switch to a big mixing bowl and add the eggs, olive oil, oats, oregano and salt. Utilizing your palms, combine to mix, then switch to the ready tin.
- Add the crumbled feta excessive of the combination and, utilizing your palms or a flat spatula, pat the combination down firmly into the baking tin. Sprinkle with little extra dried oregano.
- Bake within the oven for 35 minutes or till golden and cooked via. Permit cooling earlier than chopping.
You can too watch Kim cooking this gut-friendly, mouth-watering flapjack on our IGTV.
Kimberly Parsons is an Australian born vegetarian chef, meals author and certified naturopath. Her collection of cookbooks titled ‘The Yoga Kitchen’ and ‘The Yoga Kitchen Plan’ educate you the way to tune-in to your innate knowledge which she calls ‘physique intelligence’ utilizing conventional yogic philosophy and consuming ideas for lengthy lasting, vibrant well being and happiness. As soon as the proprietor of three wholesome meals yoga café’s dotted throughout London, referred to as ‘Retreat’, Kimberly now spends her time cooking on well being retreats all around the world and resides within the English countryside the place she cooks for a lot of celeb and personal shoppers reminiscent of Lily James and Jenna Coleman, delivering her bespoke Yoga Kitchen wholesome meals to her shoppers throughout London. Join with on her web site.